SYDNEY HIGH SCHOOLS
RCD and Distribution Board Upgrade
NSW State Government
Sydney NSW 2000
This RCD and Distribution Board upgrade program was across 6 Sydney schools:
- Retrofit of single phase circuit breakers with RCBO’s
- Retrofit of polyphase circuits with RCBO’s
- Replacement of 16 x Distribution Boards and Main Distribution Boards ranging from 18 to 96 poles
- Successful consolidation of multiple boards and sub boards into one distribution board
- Fault finding of tripping circuits
OBJECTIVES & PRIORITIES
In line with the State Government’s Advisory objectives and priorities, Platinum Electricians completed this project within the required timeline.
The project involved coordination with multiple schools and key stakeholders, with critical planning involved to complete all works at appropriate times, with minimal shutdown times, and to the highest safety standards.
The project was completed by a team of experienced Technicians and overseen by a Lead Technician at each school, and managed by a dedicated Project Manager from initial award to final completion.
Throughout this project, the Platinum Electricians Field Team and Project Management Team completed and demonstrated an ability to meet and exceed the following project requirements:
- Auditing and data capture through CMS
- Monthly reporting
- Progress Reports
- Monthly safety audits
- Contractor data capture table