An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Electrician experienced in commercial and domestic solar installations to join our dynamic team and support our growing client base and Platinum Solar brand.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the daily job management and the supervision of an assigned apprentice. The role generally consists of commercial, residential and industrial repairs and installation Electrical and Solar all over Sydney.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Full Australian working rights
2 years experience – preferred
- NSW electrical license
- CEC accreditation – preferred
- Strong understanding of (and experience in) the latest compliance requirements and practices
- Current driver’s license
- Construction industry white card
- Comprehensive knowledge of various inverter configurations and setup
- Comprehensive knowledge of solar module configuration and array design
- Ability to work around complex designs and offer configuration solutions when required
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers
- Neat presentation and customer focused
- Excellent time management, reporting and computing skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Completing a variety of commercial electrical work
- Installation and servicing/upgrading of solar PV systems on commercial and residential sites
- Provide technical solar support to the Platinum network
- Complete PV warranty jobs where required
- Working autonomously or within the team across the Sydney metropolitan area
- Remaining self-motivated with a positive attitude towards all duties
Platinum Electricians is an established electrical business
working all over Australia.
We pride ourselves on our longstanding relationships and quality workmanship to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
We now have over 200 vans on the road nationwide and employ over 250 people, with all of our highly qualified electricians being experts in the field and can do any electrical work required.
WHY JOIN US?
Well above award remuneration + company vehicle + phone + uniform and overtime!
Supportive and motivated team of electrical trade professionals
Long term opportunity to develop as an integral leader of our business
Down to earth management, regular social events, team BBQ’s etc
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the experience and passion needed to be successful in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please complete the form below and include your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate for this role.